QHL 0.00% 19.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

QHL needs good news then a breakout run north.

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Ok, so we are at the bottom of the barrel at this time, however if you look at QHL's chart over the past year at least it does show around five bounces back up 1-2 cents, and the bigger one on 08 May 2020 from 0.068 to 0.11 on 26 May, a jump of 0.04 cents.
    So with every down hill there is an up hill at a later point, with that being said ... it shows that QHL is resilient and will come back .... now ! the 64 million dollar question is will we bounce back into the 20's, 30's, 40's and 60's as it did years ago ?

The market hasn't realised the potential and value of QHL, the market hasn't yet woke up to the fact that it is associated with the likes of Lockeed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman ......
    but the market will eventually wake up, it just takes time .... once something substantial is announced, bingo ! .... and hopefully a sp run as it's well overdue.
    This stock, as with many defense stocks is a slow mover ... news is slow, contracts take forever to be awarded and signed, then it takes another 6-12 months to see any profit from the win.
    Automotive parts would obviously be a faster turnaround, more volume, bigger numbers and perhaps when one car manufacturer gets onboard others may see the potential and follow, and the profits would be seen much sooner. The auto industry is massive so I trust and hope QHL is going after this in a big way. It seems a long long time since Audi was mentioned.

As I mentioned previously, I found this in aumanufacturing August 28 2020, and I really believe there is something coming in the near future ....
    Note this comment * The company announced a new aerospace development program underway with Spirit Aerosystems and a second program with an as yet un-disclosed OEM manufacturer. ( this comment is why I believe a contract will come soon ) Composites manufacturer Quickstep Holdings grew sales, margins and profits in the 2020 financial year as all key production contracts in defense and aerospace achieved growth. The Bankstown, Sydney-based company booked earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of $4.6 million on sales up 12 per cent for the year to $82.3 million. Sales margins rose 25 per cent to 10.1 per cent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $15.70K 83.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14250 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 3225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.