QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

I am with you on this one. This was one of the theories I had...

1. 115 Posts.
    I am with you on this one. This was one of the theories I had too which was why I held and averaged down because if there is indeed a Takeover bid, I want my holdings to be at an average price at a level that makes some sense given how much the SP has been smashed. I saw a few posts about why they took until today to put in a trading halt when the ASX enquiry was dated 11 May. My theory is that the board is buying time. For what exactly we don't know yet. Awaiting the bombshells. I do feel though that the shorters who have not covered are completely at high risk at the moment. Also with current prices at below 30cents, it would be silly in my view to take on a new short position with only sub 30 cents to gain and a chance that it can shoot if we have some good bombshells to be unveiled. Unless of course the shorts are completely in the know that it will go to zero for certainty. So my view is, as shorts are covered, not many new ones will come on at this SP. Then the true pattern will emerge as to what is the go by fund movements...just my thoughts, right or wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.