QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

QIN AKA Trading Places, page-209

1. 115 Posts.
    Hopefully I will be provided with the opportunity to gloat back. To be honest, I am really sitting on the fence. I absolutely do not even have an opinion about which way this is going to tip. What I did think though was if I didn't average down a little, it would be really a long road to the $1.50 price if it survives. I could throw a bit of money in as a punt and average down to $1. At this point as long as they survive completely happy about whatever price it stays at...but at least the goal post to break even is nearer at $1 than $1.50+. The board of directors all have substantial holdings. It really made me wonder if it's really possible that the company is going to sheets in front of them and they didn't just discreetly offloaded here and there and now at the 11th hour they lose it all? Doesn't make sense at all. As the board, they would and should have known a big red flag from more than 2 months ago surely. We will all find out soon enough. For me, I think I can accept more bad news at this rate, just as long as it survives until they harvest more stuff and sell the damn things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.