QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

@accaeric @stayer @strauss @Klue @tobyjack @StockDebater Fellers...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    @accaeric
    @stayer
    @strauss
    @Klue
    @tobyjack
    @StockDebater

Fellers I respect your input quite a lot. Before reading the post below, have a look at the links below first

First the QIN
    http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=qin

Now the TFC over 3 years

http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=tfc

Looking at the charts I get the impression that what is happening to-day actually began in 2014. The shorter, I'll call X must have thought that QIN, was a ponzi scheme after all, and as you can see started building up a short position gradually, until all hell broke loose on the 10th June.

X must have realised that some astute analyst like glaucus would rumble the scheme sooner or later.

What threw me was the name change from TFC to QIN in early March. It made it hard to check all the data coherently.

When you marry the 2 charts it all makes sense.

By the time glaucus put out its report, X had something like 45 mil shorts built up over 3 years. Looking at the price chart I would say the shorts would have been on average @ say $1.50. That's about $60 mil in the kitty.

I won't bore you with the details but X got it perfectly right. Bad news came left right and centre.

In three days there from the 10th to the 12th 5 mil of extra short sales, set the herd moving. Overall about 77 mil shares were traded.

This is where it gets interesting and I need your input. From the 10th May we had 45 mil short positions, by the 12th we had 34 mil, bear in mind an extra 5 mil of shorts were made from the 10th to the 12th lets say by Y. So 16 mil of the original shorts were redeemed in those 3 days, I guess @ about 60c.

What I don't understand is that X must have known this was a ponzi scheme. All the shorters on this thread reckon QIN will go to zero anyway, Why spend 16 * lets say 60c or $10 mil on something that will crash anyway. You already had $60 mil in the can why deplete it of $10 mil to redeem 16 mil shorts. I just don't get it.

I estimate X now has 45 mil - 16 mil or 29 mil shorts left, @ $1.50.

Shorter Y who got the herd moving added 5 mil @ say 60c. In total there are 34 mil shorts in play.

The current price is 30c. QIN is on hold at the moment while management comes up with a response.

I got in on Friday @ 35c. I think I'm safe. If there is to be a fight back, by QIN X will be OK until the price gets to $1.50 IMO. Y would be in trouble when the price hits 60c.

But then again There could be a further crash. If you got time can you please cast your eyes over the above scenario.

I would appreciate your feedback.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.