QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Croser I did look at your links. I am not a shorter and don't...

1. 10,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Croser
    I did look at your links. I am not a shorter and don't believe in it...I have often been on the verge of getting an account or whatever u have to do....but I would feel hypocritical! Couldn't see the old data.

I do wonder if your so called shorter may have been more than one. And is it possible to hold a short so long, especially on a smaller cap stock?

I could have easily come in when they were around $1. I have been tempted with forestry stuff before...made some money on Timbercorp once ...kicked myself for years on run from 2 bucks to 20 bucks.. stayed away great southern...bought another small one. I am not a great bottom feeder, I think accaeric good , j coure , perhaps Toby jack, bug1 and others I don't know.. I know after forestry debacle I was a bit slow getting into elders but didn't want to be in at bottom...also waited for mining contractors to bottom a bit this time...may well still have a disaster with Byl though!

I actually bought some voc lately...feel bit more comfortable there. I know a bounce here in Qin could be swift and I wish u well...just not convinced they have a market I guess...different market, but I think tea tree oil stayed the course now despite a few hickups years ago. ( Perhaps their irrigation setups and land could be used for other crops in worst case scenario...would take some time) . Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.