QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

I don't think that's how it works mate. You see, although the...

1. 115 Posts.
    I don't think that's how it works mate. You see, although the last closing price is 29.5 cents it doesn't necessarily mean that a takeover bid will be somewhere around the point. Definitely just in my own opinion, but I do believe psychologically when it becomes a known and confirmed fact that somebody wants to take over, the thinking will revert to quite quickly "there is value in the business" so straight away, existing holders will re evaluate and think no, my holding is definitely worth more than that and won't settle. Obviously the personal valuation from holder to holder varies given a lot of people bought at more than 29.5 cents and in fact above 50 cents. An optimal "agreement" won't be reach I think unless the offer is well and above 50 cents. If there really is a takeover bid it's most likely the price they are still squabbling over which is probably why a halt has gone on to quite a long suspension. I think at the very least if there is a bid, 70 cents is a minimum. All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.