CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QLD company awarded state's 1st Licence, page-10

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

Ben, I'm well aware of AK's history and have perhaps done more research than you might realise. Of course I'm aware of his book and also the studies he has done. I felt the same as you originally but have recently read an article on cannabisculture.com that mentioned he was arrested in 2001/2002 for growing cannabis illegally......"Andrew Kavasilas, who was arrested last year in raids that took place a week after Mardi Grass ended (CC#36, Harassment down under), also blamed the police and “some divisive individuals.”
    Here's the link....http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2002/12/23/2608

After reading that and the Fit and proper persons requirements section(from the link you posted), I have doubts about MCL gaining a MM licence.

From your link......"Being able to satisfy the fit and proper person test for both yourself and your relevant business associates is a critical step in successfully obtaining a licence.

The medicinal cannabis licence fit and proper person test is quite strict and will seek a substantial amount of information about you and your associates. The purpose of this rigour is to ensure that you are an individual of good repute who can be entrusted with the cultivation of a high value narcotic drug with a street dollar value; and to similarly ensure that your associates are not in a position to unduly influence you into diverting cannabis onto the black market."

Happy to stand corrected if I'm wrong though.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.