BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

I dug this out of google this morning, not much mention in the...

1. 248 Posts.
    I dug this out of google this morning, not much mention in the press yet.

http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=089986cd-70db-44a8-9a0b-26eaf4f01d72

But this seems to give certainty to the debate that we had last year when QLD govt was going to require 20% all gas to be allocated to dom production. The above report indicates they're going to ration future prospective fields for dom gas use.

I think the uncertainty over a number of factors is depressing CSG market. Until we have more clarity about; what LNG plants are going ahead; when; what consolidation if any will occur.

Interested to see David Knox from STO saying yesterday something along the lines, that all the plants need to get built, and all CSG players need to co operate to get the resources out of the ground.

If BOW can get good commercial flow rates I'm sure we'll be in the mix as our fields are beside $550 million worth of pipelines, which Arrow already has permission to build and will be starting construction on next year.

Supply glut stuff is boring now is part of a PR campaign I think. IEA says gas glut from now until 2014, thats exactly when BG is aiming for production from Gladstone, so go figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.