ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Qld Government media conference at AnteoTech this morning, page-47

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    I know nothing about how to set up a test manufacturing line but just off the top of my head one of the first things I would want to achieve after getting a pilot line running is a second line (and, in the best of all possible worlds, a third). This provides far greater resilience if there is a fault or maintenance is required. If you plan to have multiple products you can do production scheduling and load balancing in creative ways. Also you can run some lines for extended hours if needed without necessarily staffing up the full facility.

If, as seems to be the case, the comments point to AnteoTech establishing more significant in house capacity you have to wonder what that means for using Ellume's capacity once they get Maryland working - does this mean that Ellume also have opportunities of their own for their lines (and thus not available to use for AnteoTech contract manufacturing) and does that mean we will be expanding our product supply activities to them for additional Ellume products?

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $12.11K 555.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1215000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 441013 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.