ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

qld & nsw, page-16

1. 880 Posts.
    demoman11,

You're not being negative mate. Its just a case of stating the facts.

What happened yesterday was affirmation that their sales partner ( Medical Australia ) is actually pushing the technology and that it is being accepted in the market.

But this is just acceptance of the technology and its application.

So each of these trials adds value to the overall commercial case, but they don't bring home the bacon.

I believe that the driver for share price growth is an actual commercial deal and future revenues.

Remember that it is ostensibly directors' money that is keeping ALT afloat.

So in my opinion the trials are akin to an episode of CSI. They just build the case for the product.

The time will come this year when one of these trial hospitals places a significant order and ultimately they may standardise on the ALT burette.

Similarly we know that Medical Australia is pushing the product overseas and we are yet to catch a glimpse of where that stands.

We just have to wait for the first commercial agreement to happen, but in the interim the foundations are getting stronger.

The directors know that this year is make or break, and I like the fact they stand to lose alot of money if this thing tanks. I also like the fact that they stand to make alot more than us if this thing flies.

Hope that makes sense.

Mo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.