The PC has been under fire for a while now since appointed by...

1. 6,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    The PC has been under fire for a while now since appointed by her female comrade, Anna Palaszczuk who is also gone and I wonder why.

You really need to look at the bigger picture, drop the party lines and think of peoples saftey which is not happening.

This is an easy out for her with what is going on across the board, not only in the comuminity but also within her own ranks.

Imagine having to open up a police station again in where the elderly lady was stabed due to public pressure when she was involved in closeing it down.

Yes on one hand I say good go, on the other I say stay and be accountable for the mess in the police force not being able to perform their duties to comunity expectaions.

This so called "kid" was 16 that has brought the whole issue to a head, now you go to a police station with a family issue of a 16 year old and they will tell you they are classed as an adult and can't do anything.
    Rules for one thing and rules for another when dealing with a 16 year old, now since you are the expert on all these issues tell me what is more important here. When does a 16 year old become adult, seems not for killing someone.

Last edited by chappy58: 20/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.