OCV octaviar limited

Interesting to see Bligh taking a swipe at Mc Ardle publicly,...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Interesting to see Bligh taking a swipe at Mc Ardle publicly, when I sent her a detailed Letter Seeking Support on behalf of all the investors in the PIF asking for assistance on the 17th Feb which was never acknowledged, so yes, perhaps I will send the same letter to Mc Ardle and see if he bothers to answer!!! Perhaps if Mc Ardle was Andrew Peacock she may have shown more interest in the PIF? Quote from media article duped is referring toFrom SMH (http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/lnp-says-labor-ads-sink-to-new-low-20090317-90cj.html),::Premier Anna Bligh raised Mr McArdle's links to the scheme in parliament last year, prompting Mr McArdle to say publicly that although no adverse findings were made against him he was still pained by what happened to the firm's clients.

The move comes as the latest Galaxy poll, commissioned by The Courier-Mail, showed 31 per cent of voters might still change their minds and 1 per cent are still undecided.

Would-be Labor voters were wavering more than their LNP counterparts, although more of the LNP's support was a result of a protest vote more than a liking for the party. Both parties are set to run new ads this week.

LNP campaign spokesman Mike Horan said last night Labor had no track record and no plan for the future "and that's why Ms Bligh has had to resort to a campaign of personal smear".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.