PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

scientistsort of got some help....but after 13 years ..I've...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    scientist

sort of got some help....but after 13 years ..I've totally forgotten how to build web sites and use html..and have little patience learning the long way....and publisher has changed a lot since then...
    and frankly have little interest in the going back to school thing..
    so i find ways to work around the problems....

pdn up in Canada...
    don't know how the mkts will end as July 4 is a holiday in the US..so tomorrow in Aust could swing either way....

but now its a case of sit and wait and sift through the web of information for more positives ...to shove back in the faces of the ones the drop in and out of this forum ...
    you know the ones that come in with all the baseless negative comments...and then get caught out by their own previous posts...and a few others.....

now we are in the run up to shareholder announcements

the 3 deals announcements

the quarterly statements....
    that should be interesting....

just so long as Pdn can cut back on all the expenses they talked about and keep selling at close to $60/lb or above for now.....Pdn will start to show real progress.....

but the clincher will be in any shareholder announcements.....

loved the Friday shorters massacre.....
    the big boys had it all their way down to $1.15.25 ....then they got massacred by the E.U announcement.....just loved it..a taste of their own medicine for a change.......valium all round for them.....and bottles of over proof scotch to kill the pain...ha ha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.