PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

qld uranium mining, page-25

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    rogersd
    this is the second time you have made this INCORRECT STATEMENT

" to date the company over the years fail to make profit"

I answered your last post on this issue and showed you that what you said was INCORRECT.....

NOW either you haven't read the reply or are choosing to dismiss it

as for valuation of the company.....

the experts in the financial sector have more info than any of us......

and they put their clients into the 2017 Conv notes at a face value of US$2.19...a 25% premium to the market price....
    so I think they have a somewhat better idea of valuations and whats really going on behind the scenes......

the down trend to $1.15 and bounces was tax trading with a lot of bear traps in place.......as they stock is totally controlled by the big top 20 holders.....they could move it in whatever direction they desired and when they wanted to..and set the days close at whatever they wanted.....

all about accumulation cheap stock and maximizing paper tax losses.....

on friday 29 june it was pushed down to $1.15.25 ...the low push was predicted......and so it came to pass

the shocker came when the E.U announcement came out around 2pm AEST.....it blew all their plans out the window across the market.......
    they wouldn't get those BIG tax paper losses they booked on
    and worked so hard to achieve

BUT you have been HC for a few years NOW so I know you are aware that this happens almost every JUNE...

so it astounds me when you have to ask why the price hits lows and is way off its highs......

AS I have answered these questions already......

the statement
    " to date the company over the years fail to make profit"
    is repetative AND SHOWN TO BE INCORRECT

As of today the first Shareholder disclosure ann has appeared ..after the market closed.....AS PREDICTED
    and they L1 CAPITAL increased their holdings by +1.13%....

...in line with my estimates.......

now we sit and wait for the others to show what their new holdings are........

and don't forget the 3 DEALS in the works mentioned...
    Pdn refers to in Aust...but wont surprise me if one is a PART SALE IN CANADA..........that will be a big debt reduction...

Pdn management know their jobs are on the line......the Top 20 are the real Bosses......they have the power to call a egm and move for dismissal of anyone they please.......

....they also have the controlling stake in this company...and if the PRICE IS WRIGHT......it will fall to a decent bidder.....

they won't even need Newmonts votes....with what they have and the votes traders and small investors.....90% will be achieved easily......and the balance with be acquired under the 'compulsory acquisition rules"

AS for a price for what Pdn is worth

starting at the last 2017 Conv note value of US$2.19 ...I add a premium of 33%....after that it all up to a second bidder surfacing.....if this happens at all.....

as for the share price being low....thats where the BIG MONEY wanted it....cheap accumulation level...spook the investors......and at the same time make some paper TAX profits......

BUT of course after all these years of watching the market...I know you suspected as much

Now sit and wait for more announcements

regards
    al1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.