QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

qmn in a nutshell

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Gday supporters of qmn

Well we were back to the same old fun with qmn. I am curious why it showed excellent volume yesterday but once again was hit for six by the sellers. It has been a frustrating 3 months where it simply has been a bit like cdu and gbz - cunning and devious. Peter Thompson might be spruking but it seems like instos are about to get some options soon as with the board of directors and we let them do as they like. It costs us 17.5 cents a share and they get millions of them for free. All we have got from them is a undervalued stock with potential but nothing but froth. I have watched the share price in the last few months slide from 42 cents to a blistering 17c. There is no doubt that this has to be the bottom, but how long do I have to wait till I see some movement. Watching vil do the impossible this week was insane, and there we many of us that were excited because qmn finally started moving. It was the first time in ages as the hairs on the back of my neck started to rise with excitement. I'm thinking finally some news for qmn. Then at 4.30 boom proxy notice that kicked you in the guts. You realise that they don't have enough money and the small share holders say 100k will kicked in the guts with delution. There is a fine line between dulusion and delusion. So it was coming the cap raise, we knew it but played it down. Something happening at the end of the week. The ping pigs are flapping their wings as we speak. They know how to fly backwards because thats all they have do is copy the sp. I am an avid supporter of qmn, but what have they actually proved yet. Nothing but froth and hot air. I ask the question why it couldn't consolidate at 19 c. Because they haven't been able to prove their worthiness to the market yet. Yes they have some big cards but lets see what your holding qmn. Great at the poker face the qmn crew. The question I ask are they bluffing? Lets see the evidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.