QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

qmn possible takeover target?, page-37

1. 1,547 Posts.

FORMER Opes Prime boss Laurie Emini could serve as little as 12 months' jail for dishonesty over his role at the collapsed broker, which threw the sharemarket into chaos and left clients $680 million out of pocket when it failed in 2008.

Together with fellow Opes Prime executive Anthony Blumberg, Emini yesterday pleaded guilty to dishonestly using his position as director of the company to gain an advantage for himself or others.

Emini also apologised to victims of the collapse, telling the Victorian Supreme Court his actions shamed his family.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/disgraced-opes-prime-chief-faces-a-year-in-jail-20110718-1hlqh.html#ixzz1SUmbXroc..................12 months for that directors dont even need a reason to tell the truth , at worst look what they get for a crime i would of thought could of wreck 1000s of families.my opion is never put you or your family lives in what another man says ,make your own choice on qmn not what hr says over the phone just my opion im sure he is telling the truth .heehheh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.