BPT 1.40% $1.45 beach energy limited

qn for stocktoe, page-10

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    You are right rudders. I have seen all of this happen before with BPT, hence why I sold out altogether sometime ago wearing aome very big losses.

There is no two ways about it that BPT is a very testing stock to be in though, with all the unpredictable bounces that is putting us through constantly.

But, as I wrote previoulsy, I couldn't help noticing the bot keeping a constant lead on proceedings around the 60 cents mark for quite a time, and I bought back in hoping to recoup my previous losses by trading a little here and there.

So far, I haven't traded any of my shares, and I am well in front since my re-entry, but I have got that strange feeling that something is going on behind the scene, and I am also hoping that we will get news from the shale gas soon.
    The new drilling starting sometime today, as announced, could prove how big and rich the shale gas tenement is, and could prove that we may experience another sp jump soon, although I have to admit that we will have to wait another 60 days to find out if we hit shale and how much of it.

But, I like my gambling a bit, and BPT is offering me plenty of that.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.020(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $3.307B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.44 $6.124M 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35145 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 92728 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.