BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

QoQ Growth

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Apart from a recent outlier where we earned 75K, on the whole we've been achieving QoQ growth. I believe we'll see bigger growth next year, as deals in the pipeline come to fruition, and after the proper NSoC version of Akida is released.

But what will we see for Q2 2018? I'm expecting revenue to be low - which, to be sure, doesn't worry me in the slightest, but if it is low and the shareprice does fall, I want to be ready to accumulate.

Revenue Opportunities - Current
    - We've currently got access to opportunities through Bager SC. As the ordeal with Lockport has shown, it can take over a year for oppy's to progress through the pipeline. So anything's that's arisen through Bager SC thus far is probably still in the early stages (e.g., prospecting or design win).

Revenue Opportunities  - Late '18
    - GPI - The GPI gaming table was demo'd in Macau last month, meaning we won't see GPI sales-related revenue in Q2

- Veritone aiWare - As Cyber has been reporting, Veritone are aiming for FEDRAMP accreditation by the end of '18, so we'll probably see aiWare-related revenue in 2019

- Interoperability with Quantum - I don't think we'll see any significant revenue from this until  aiWare gains FEDRAMP accreditation, since (as elucidated by Bluemo) Quantum and aiWare will be an integrated solution

Lockport - Reading Cyber's news articles, it sounds like we'll get paid in or after Q3... and of course, as other schools come on board (and if Tony Olivo is right, we might even see shopping malls come on board), we'll see more revenue further up the pipeline

Akida FPGA/Development Kit - Was initially promised for early '18, now pushed back; and since the FPGA/Dev Kit are just precursors for the purchase of Akida NSCO, we probably won't see much revenue from this.

Revenue Opportunities - '19
    - AKIDA NSOC - World's first commercially-available NSoC - available sometime in 2019

- European car manufacturer... it sounds like this is the real deal (unlike Cisco, which we now know was just a research trial that was never going to generate revenue).

What do you think... are we likely to see a revenue slump in Q2 (and possibly Q3), followed by strong growth in Q4 and beyond? Or am I just crazy? Of course, having said all of the above, I've spent two years wanting BRN's share price to increase - which it didn't - and now that I want it to fall briefly, it will probably go up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.