QPM 15.6% 3.7¢ queensland pacific metals limited

The fabulous chart of QPM share price growth is a reflection of...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    The fabulous chart of QPM share price growth is a reflection of the high quality management efforts, supported by nickel market which has seen 30 percent rise this year in nickel price supported by the following:
    fastest growing imports of nickel sulphate from 2,700 tonnes (Jan to July 2020) to currently of 23,500 tonnes

marked reduction in the nickel inventories in China
    China import boom evident by
    import of Ferronickel increases by 17 percent
    nickel pig iron import from Indonesia increased by 22 percent
    the list goes on from Philippine to Russia and Norway

This is huge jump secondary to sharp rise in demand from Chinese stainless steel manufacturers and also electric vehicles makers in addition to sliding stocks. Jim Lennon analyst at Macquarie investment bank in Australia expects a 17 percent growth in nickel consumption this year to 2.8 tonnes. As the demand is rising significantly, the nickel is drawn from the inventories to fill the gap, leading to significant shortage of nickel in the warehouse It is all good to have rising nickel price while QPM is progressing the definitive feasibility study, supporting the profitability and return on investment

QPM is my humble opinion, the right project for the future supported by strong nickel market fundamentals

all in my thoughts, not a financial advice. Please DYOR, I do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.