QPM 5.13% 3.7¢ queensland pacific metals limited

OK... been watching the price action last few days after someone...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    OK... been watching the price action last few days after someone pointed out looks like an algorithmic fund active on a 1:3 ratio, selling when someone buys (within seconds). This is a systematic approach to take the wind out of a stock, seen it before. Don't ask me how they see the opportunity and do the calculations, but does have something to do with combination of chart patterns and bid to cover ratio falling.
    I tried researching the why and the hows of algorithmic trading once , I understand the basics, but got a little too complicated for this fundamental investor!
    Must say, I agree, it does look to be. Not sure the implications and how far they can push it lower, and I do think there is very good reason to buy the dips, just damn shame these algo funds testing out QPM.....
    I remain a buyer on dips, but as someone else said, we may see a tree shake out of the more short term punters..... not down ramping, I remain long QPM and will buy any sill sell off. DYOR & GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.