QPM 2.94% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM Chart, page-1703

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Being LT, you just accumulate at certain points based upon your own subjective portfolio.

In general, if you are into LT investing, the SP is sort of irrelevant based upon your investing horizon.

Looking forward to next year first 1/4 and seeing the company develop towards production.

The QPM narrative has not changed, it is a great nickel spec play. They real value is in how much they can scale up and if they can keep their cost curve down as much as possible, delivering a quality and cost effective product upon production. The value add is in the carbon neutral narrative, if they can demonstrate this, they will be first movers in the market which is a strategic advantage.

In the wider market, we have head winds in terms of inflation etc. However, I think if QPM can firm up financing and political momentum to build the plant, QPM will be in a great position to delivery good share holder value in the coming years.

For the swing traders etc, I assume the objective will be to see how they could benefit from the SP fluctuations.

For the novice investor, you really will need to pick a strategy in the coming months as I can see big swings in the SP, especially leading into the DFS.

DYOR and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $25.95K 768.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 901738 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 149247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.