QPM 15.6% 3.7¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM Chart, page-1815

1. 4,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3907
    Its disheartening to see the dog fight around usefullness or futility of charts. Though I am no chartist, I do read it earnestly, even if I may not follow it. Hoping not to see this animosity.

The announcement today was good, but many of us over here long term may have half expected it - based on performance this year. It is big tick in the box and reinforces the fundamentals. Everything pointing towards a great 2022, even though 2021 has been stellar.

Although the announcement was good today, I did not feel it will have the legs to pull the SP sharply forward on its own. When I saw that 24 was not going to hold, the shares I bought couple of days back at 20, I exited at 23.5. My initial plan was to buy more on the back of recovery from 20c, but I did not get the cue. I could have got this completely wrong, but its based on my personal experience of closely following the trades every day. I am happy to wait and see what direction it is going to take. Have had 3 good trades in this phase ( the movement in this phase is from a high of 22.5 to 28.5), so have good buffer for any sudden rise. I am very happy with my core holding which has been a ten bagger for me and hoping we see the movement which we have got used to in the last 6 months. All the best and lets see what is in store for next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.