QPM 5.88% 3.6¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Wouldn’t disagree with any of that, constant box ticking is...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Wouldn’t disagree with any of that, constant box ticking is leading to sustained share price increases, but I feel it’s also strongly supported by a rising nickel price too.
    I think the very fact of de-risking more and more will make the stock price correlate more and more closely with the underlying commodity prices, as actual production becomes more realistic. It would probably be reasonable to say that to those less familiar with the scope of products that will be produced (ie traders), QPM is largely considered a nickel play, so getting exposure to the rising nickel prices is one reason to invest or trade here.
    I didn’t include further back because I don’t think 6 months ago the commodity price was as relevant, QPM was far more speculative. Now it feels more like the real deal and reaching production is far more certain so commodity prices feel somewhat more relevant now. Just my own opinions though, maybe I am seeing some trends that aren’t there too, but some do seem very clear to me at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $90.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $263.8K 7.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27115 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 125032 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.