QPM 2.70% 3.6¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Clearly didnt see my post aboveHeres a refresher<iframe...

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Clearly didnt see my post above
    Heres a refresher

<iframe src="https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/qpm-chart.6037664/?post_id=53095502&embed=1

Some people cant take a joke..

Regardless of share price movement at the moment, my short term (within the year) forecasted price/goals are 20c.

Dfs will take 6 months or so, so this imo would be VERY conservative. Just depends how many shares you want to have and how long you want to hold them at this point.

The surrounding mines that can utilise the dni process through QPM realising credits of tailings will be provided a new breath of fresh air and MIILIONS in revenue.
    The only problem would be the que waiting at QPMs door to do this.

So far

Qpm has secured a 100km radius in which it can only operate
    Progressing discussions with land and utilities in the 'tech project'
    Solar farms to be built in line with the Tech project will secure green power (wait until twiggy moves in on this and adds hydrogen- speculation)
    Port allocation secured and doubled - revenues can be forecasted from this one... speculation.. but GREAT ann
    Employment agreements secured with locals

The product is proven and VERY green - ha ha. This will attract the companies that fall in line with govt funding and wish to move towards the worlds green initiatives.
    NAIF funding speculated on
    Offtake partners SAMSUNG and LG Chem looking to pre-purchase materials to help fund.

10c share price....

These traders dont know what theyre buying. Charts showing movement but they would pour alot more profits through this if they actually done some research into why its moving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $90.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $334.0K 9.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50428 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 515850 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.