QPM 3.23% 3.0¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM Chart, page-3744

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242

@W3hunter, your logic is flawed. IQ and shoe size are correlated. Big shoes don't cause high IQs, the relationship is spurious. Rather, its the impact of a third variable, age. Same with stocks. A candle doesn't cause future SP movements, rather it is movements reflect other variables, eg, FA, sentiment, opportunity cost, risk, etc. If these weren't dynamic, maybe you could look at the chart as more than an indicator of the collision of all the previous variable states. But when all these variables are moving, the candle won't tell you the future wind direction, only what passed. Sure, the channels are good for small traders to mine a pip here and there. People who are prepared to watch the tape all day, might eke out a living, though I suspect most fail, particularly against algo trading, which is faster and smarter. But that's not what's going on here. Rather, its people trying to cultivate a following, to provide liquidity for their own self-interest. That's the only logical reason for the spamming, to manufacture a self-fulling prophecy. Can't see that its worth the effort, but who knows, social media is very powerful. Just look at all the anti-vaxxers self-administering urine treatment.
    Last edited by redapplecarts: 03/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $75.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $167.7K 5.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 234375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.