QPM 3.13% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM Chart, page-4192

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    **initial disclaimer: I don't claim to be any better at TA than any other clueless mug staggering around**

I think this is a good example of where you and I differ. Looking exclusively at the TA, as you do, this definitely looks nasty and there's no sign of a reversal on the weekly chart (though I would argue there is on the daily, I'm not sure if you would agree but probably to a lesser extent).

However, at some point FA does become too relevant and I just can't see us making another lower low on the weekly (even the daily seems unlikely for that matter). TA does sometimes trump FA, I suppose in a sense TA does that any time it does anything, but it can realistically only go so far. Assuming we do get the DFS we expect, a lower low would be giving us the opportunity to buy in for a massive multibagger. Not that it's impossible, that could happen and if it does I'll be buying up even if I have to sell thing I don't otherwise want to sell, but it seems unlikely, even though TA alone suggests we'll probably see it.

My guess is that we're about to see a higher low on the weekly, and then the first higher high on the weekly.

I do hope I'm wrong because business has been good this week (better than the entire previous month) and if we get a lower low on the weekly chart, I'll probably be wanting to buy next week or the following one and I'll probably have some money from cleared payments ready for me to do it. Last time I waited until the trend seemed to have reversed (as we came up off the higher low on the daily) but if we actually do see a lower low I'll possibly even consider trying to pick the bottom for one parcel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $83.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $19.52K 606.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 204990 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 51071 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.