QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Still expecting it. There has been some pretty obvious...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    Still expecting it. There has been some pretty obvious manipulation with bots selling to themselves, trying to encourage other sellers to sell (those buyers will gleefully accept those sales). There have been periods where people trying to buy aren't buying into the sell queue but are being intercepted and their shares are picked up in between the spread (this has happened to me, and while it does give the buyer or seller a better price, it is a terrible system allowing the big players an advantage over the little guys... it is what it is...).

There was an attempted scare today with the price being pushed down a pip, but there was no success, sellers didn't take the bait and total volume today was low again, continuing the declining volume trend indicating supply is really drying up. Not surprisingly, the price picked back up and we saw 17c late in the session.

Nothing is certain, it's a day or two later than I expected but the setup still looks good and I still expect it. Chart analysis means plenty even when the market is crashing. If the chart wasn't looking so healthy we would have been trading several pips lower today and we wouldn't have seen the shakeout attempt fail.

I won't put up a chart because it's pretty much the same as the one I posted above. My short term target hasn't changed. My long term targets are based on FA rather than TA.

All IMO opinion of course, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $425.0K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100556 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 759250 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.