QPM 3.45% 3.0¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Probably not the best question. This is a chart thread so a 24...

1. 5,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2222
    Probably not the best question. This is a chart thread so a 24 month target isn't relevant, and calling a 24 month target around 0-2 months before we get the DFS which will be the main thing we base our long term targets on doesn't make too much sense.

Having said this, if the PFS is anything to go off, if the DFS is anything like it, we should have no trouble hitting 40-50c in the short term after getting the DFS and for various reasons (I won't get into them in a chart thread) I think it will be significantly better than the PFS.

So much can happen in 18-24 months, from delays to materials prices fluctuations to tax or other economic conditions changes to government grants being given to an ESG-happy project like this to natural disasters and everything else, but I quietly hope to see well over $1 in around 24 months. Given all of the potential variables it could be anything from $0 - $10, but if the EV situation continues and nickle prices stay in the ball park I (and most others) expect and the DFS is in line with at least the low end of my expectations and we don't have a cyclone or earthquake or civil uprising destroy our facilities, I think $1-2+ is very likely. If there are normal delays (there are normal holdups for whatever reason, etc) the time trame may be out and it could be a bit longer, or we may get fast tracked and it could be sooner, it's just too early to say.

The fact that there are still so many unknowns is why you can still buy so cheaply. The DFS will derisk us hugely and it will then be more of a question of timing, but materials prices will still be impossible to precisely predict so far out. People want simple, easy answers to questions like yours such as '$1.42 price target by Q3 CY 2024' and without that they are reluctant to put their money down. I figure that if it's anything above 50c by Q3 CY 2024 it's a fantastic buy under 25c which is why I'm accumulating now. I don't need to know if my target is going to be 50c or $5 in order to want to get as much as I can before I have that answer because once I have that answer everyone else will and the price will be much higher. This strategy does mean taking the risk that the DFS comes out and says our project isn't viable, but I believe that risk is very small and the risk:reward ratio is brilliant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $75.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $26.66K 888.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1877638 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.