QPM 2.70% 3.8¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM Chart, page-4595

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2248
    You're speaking the ugly truth most here don't want to acknowledge, and most of those who do don't want to say because they know it'll be unpopular.

I bought some of mine back at 11c and 10.5c, but am still holding out either for signs of recovery, or for prices to drop further, before putting all my money back in, which given our delays and the terrible market and as you say the fact we've already fallen through major support, seems likely. The unfortunate situation for QPM is that a delay kills confidence in a speculative startup and a second delay of considerable length really gives the market doubts about viability, and when this coincides with all out panic on the markets, people are likely to pull their money out of something risky and unproven. Given we still have months of nervous waiting time and the market is probably going to be very ugly until after then, it does seem highly likely we'll see 7-8c within the next 2-3 months. I'm guessing that level will hold due to enough people seeing it as a good risk:reward ratio, but I'm a very long way from sure.

That delay really killed the party and couldn't have come at much worse a time. Having said that, it'll allow me to increase my holding for free so I suppose I'm happy about it, assuming I'm not crying in a few months due to a bad DFS, haha!

Interesting few months ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $95.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $54.51K 1.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1412895 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 1985621 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.