QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Haha, good to see you back, Mr. Hunter! I also laugh when people...

1. 5,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2164
    Haha, good to see you back, Mr. Hunter!

I also laugh when people receive hatred and abuse when they are bearish, and then even more when they turn out to be correct, and are unconditionally adored and praised when they are bullish, even when they are absurd or things go badly.

I've received plenty of hatred on various stock discussions when I've been bearish and even have a couple of comically devoted haters here amount the QPM holders, haha. At least once I even copped some hatred just for supporting you, haha!

But it seems you have been absent long enough to be forgiven/forgotten.

At this point I think the DFS will give the direction, and the TA will provide a significant amount of the distance. If the DFS is favourable, it wouldn't much matter what the technicals were doing. At this price a good DFS would trump all else and give a positive rerate. A bad DFS (I doubt that's what we'll see mind you) would trigger a hideous crash. In most charts there are various potential technical targets, positive and negative, even if just fibonacci levels etc, and a DFS will give us the ability to finally make some specific calculations to base a FA target on, and we'll find an appropriate TA target to match. Looking at the TA alone in a case like this with such a company-defining fundamental situation about to drop makes no sense, and the TA alone will do nothing at all in determining the direction of the next move, just the distance (and yes, it may over or undershoot based on the TA, but the FA and TA will both influence the direction, with market sentiment no doubt being non trivial, haha).

Even if I didn't have a horse in this race I'd be looking forward to the show. It's going to be fun seeing what FA and TA targets people come up with and comparing them to the results.

Honestly, even with a horse in the race I'd be having more fun watching the show if the TA was currently overwhelmingly bearish, because this type of announcement completely nullifies such things.

This should be a great week... or we'll have a very nervous market the following week, haha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $93.14K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4272498 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 143598 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.