QPM 0.00% 2.9¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM Chart, page-4948

1. 2,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hingdog.

with all due respect.

you say fundamentals here are rooted. sorry H Dog, but you have never been so wrong. the fundamentals with QPM have never been stronger. sure the capex is big, bigger than expected. But to say the fundamentals are gone?

you sir are lying to yourself.

GM, a company found way before anyone here was born (1908 to be exact). You think a company of that size and recognition don't go through months and months of due diligence, board meeting with execs, directors , managers, CEOs, financial advisors , company solicitors before making a mammoth decision like they did to take a stake in QPM (with offtake)

we all know what the future holds with this EV revolution that western countries are aiming for.

and GM know that they'll need to get in early with a company they can rely on.

and that was QPM.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. with the government backing here there's no doubt that a lot of the funding will come from you I and our neighbours. unless of course you don't pay tax?

remember , Victoria's new rail system is a lot lot more in costs that this Nickel plant.

the QLD and Aus fed government will be recognised globally for supporting this futuristic green Nickel plant.

I'll be holding out for my dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $12.66K 425.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 912102 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 211662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.