QPM 2.78% 3.5¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM is a tedious story, so typical of the ASX. Financiers are...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    QPM is a tedious story, so typical of the ASX. Financiers are skeptical and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy with management unwilling to deal honestly with the market leaving all us out in the lurch.

Im really glad i sold half in the high 6s now, I put it elsewhere which has fared far far better. Didnt think we would see 5c again but this is starting to look like my entry around 4 might become a bit of Deja Vu.

Oh well, I'm in this for the long term now, hardly worth selling my position, will simply wait until next year, any meaningful progress of finance would dig us out of this hole nearly immediately.

Its a real shame we are sitting here. To be honest with broader market struggling so hard now might be a good top up opportunity but I personally will not be buying a cent more until we resolve these glaring risks, management have lost every free pass in the good will department they had spent years building up and now its basically time to cut your losses or put it on ice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.