QPM 3.92% 5.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Its massacre of the small caps , has been for many months....

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    Its massacre of the small caps , has been for many months. Traders and bears don't care about most of the things investors look for, all they care about is FEAR, and FEAR is pushing the QPM share price lower right now.
    There are no BIG investors playing the stock other than those already on the register who got their allocations through placements. This makes the QPM share price flow with retail sentiment which has been extreme FEAR for many months.
    Question is it creating opportunity or are the sellers right? I guess they have been right recently, but we all have different time frames. I've been quiet for many months because no use fighting the bears. BUT last few days me and few others have been quietly accumulating more stock. We don't buy to move it higher we buy quietly to get allocations done. I'm almost done.
    Hey, who knows what's going to happen, DYOR, but broader stock index's (US) shaking the bears and some positive signs for a good market in 2024. Small Caps always lag, and then, suddenly FOMO.
    Let's see how QPM plays out, and I'm happy to see the sellers down here at fresh lows as broader market shows signs of recovery because it's always good to see capitulation by weak hands, another sign to some. DYOR & GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $644.7K 11.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 251512 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 6400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 10.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ 2653949
Last updated 15.57pm 29/04/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.