QPM 2.94% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM Chart, page-84

1. 5,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    not entirely correct, me entry price this time is an average price just below 10 cents. The entry before this was in the 8 cent region and I offloaded at 14 cents , it just went too high, much too quickly and it seemed like a CR was coming .(which did eventuate) . I’m not feeling any real pain yet, but you’ll be first to know if/when I depart . I don’t love QPM though , I have seen enough to know some of these EV related companies won’t make it .

my only question will be , do I break even and sell QPM if it does dip further to my buy in price or double down if it continues to drop ? , they have $15M In the bank and so that surprise is out of the way, I feel it’s a decent bet to put more in, but capital safety is a big priority for me. however, guys like you than seem to want to constantly pick fights, don’t make that decision any easier though. . There are far more pleasant posters out there , that don’t keep grinding away with negative sentiment to all people that are just guilty of not agreeing with their world view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $63.99K 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1161312 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 355816 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.