QPM 0.00% 4.1¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM Chart, page-21

1. 5,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    If I could chime in, not nuts but perhaps as a bridge between the FA and TA crowd. Long term, solid FA is going to win hands down (but you REALLY need to understand the business well, not just run on hunches - and there are myriads of factors out of your control, of course with mining stocks the cycle/price of the underlying resource being the most crucial).

The short term TA musings of W3 and Patterns become more tenuous the shorter term you work - once you get to "what is it going to do today, or this morning" you are really into gambling territory and players on HC become fair game to the whims of the market not to mention out and out manipulation.

You have to understand the timeframe people are working on - its is hours, days, weeks, months? - if you don't understand, you wont understand what these TA posters are getting at - someone like W3 could sell out today or tomorrow but look to buy in again next week if the price drops far enough - someone with a mid-term view (the approach I prefer) would look through much of the short term noise and look towards broader uptrends etc. PS - while I like Patterns posts, I do concur with some of the critics that extrapolation out multi-year patterns/targets off the back of pure TA is a bit "out there".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4477 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 102512 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.