QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM Development Application Summary, page-17

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1528
    @Nlinvest,
    Thank you and what a great read, and such a clear, professional document.

* ESG - groundwater, vegetation, noise and dust effects all considered, and met or there is simply nil effect.
    Not something one would imagine in a metal processing facility>
    Truly this is a forerunner of the true green economy the world is gearing up for.
    * Employment - ties in with the discussions on the market cap thread this week, with plenty of local opportunity, as well as active indigenous business support.

A reminder on demand from the Nov21 AGM preso:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4303/4303982-609f013eaece0453e88a649b685a3eed.jpg

The large scale use of nickel-based lithium ion batteries has barely begun.
    EV market share globally is still under 10% of the new vehicle market (not total fleet): https://electrek.co/2022/02/02/global-market-share-of-electric-cars-more-than-doubled-2021/
    Those vehicle categories who will really use large amounts of nickel - think the Cybertruck & Tesla Semi, are barely in production yet.

Current and future pricing for most all of the TECH Project products are likely to exceed those underpinning the PFS numbers (correct me if I'm wrong, I found it hard to find forecasts without hitting paywalls), and with the focus on optimisation and its effects of reduced capex and opex, I'm quietly confident the incoming DFS for Stage 1 will more than offset inflationary pressures and be a cracker, and the catalyst for great financing.

While not shown on the DA Application cover, I've also got one eye on the Oct-21 preso's conceptual plant render, specifically the bit labelled 'Expansion Area', as Elon Musk called out at Tesla's 202 Battery Day, we've got a Long Way to Go on our nickel journey what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $425.0K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100556 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 759250 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.