QPM 0.00% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM General Discussion Thread, page-1813

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    From yesterdays sitting in parliament. It is clear that the project has the support of the State Government, who is spending money to assist.
    https://documents.parliament.qld.gov.au/events/han/2022/2022_11_29_DAILY.pdf

North Queensland, Job CreationMr HARPER: My question is of the Deputy Premier. Can the Deputy Premier outline to the Housethe Palaszczuk government’s plan to create jobs of the future in North Queensland and is the DeputyPremier aware of any alternative approaches?

Dr MILES: I thank the member for his question. I know how determined he is to make sure thateveryone in Townsville and in the North Queensland region benefits from the incredible opportunitiesof the Palaszczuk government’s Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan. The North Queensland RenewableEnergy Zone will drive jobs in renewables and in constructing the SuperGrid as well as in all of theindustries that will be able to use that cheap, clean, renewable energy.

Townsville is set to be one of the main beneficiaries of the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan.The Lansdown Eco-industrial Precinct is at the heart of our plans to make sure people in NorthQueensland get the economic benefit and the jobs dividend of our investment in renewable energy. Itwill support companies in advanced manufacturing, mineral processing and new and emergingtechnologies. It is being constructed thanks to $74 million from the Queensland and Australiangovernments, including $38 million from the Queensland government. In September of last year, Iannounced that Pacific Metals’ Townsville Energy Chemicals Hub would be a prescribed project. I canadvise that site works to facilitate that tech project are now underway at Lansdown, including accessroads. The US car manufacturing giant General Motors recently committed US$69 million to the project,29 Nov 2022 Questions Without NoticE 3619which is a massive vote of confidence in what the Palaszczuk government is doing with our renewableenergy and jobs plan and, in particular, our support for manufacturing at the Lansdown Eco-industrialPrecinct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $9.352K 275.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168758 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.