QPM 0.00% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM General Discussion Thread, page-537

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1553
    You're welcome @Stratophersmile.png
    The process of writing it certainly helped me validate what we see in announcements.
    With the fine tuning the DFS & testwork teams are performing, it's good to see the revenue hasn't wavered.

Could also mention that my 'great case' should really be a 'very good' scenario, as battery mineral commodity prices across our product suite could realistically be above those in the next decade.
    While I think China and all the western world leaders are now committing their economies to have a red hot go at the Paris targets, in reality I think the IPCC's next reports are going to find we're falling short and will call for an even faster clean energy (read electric or battery) transition, and so place further pressure on the battery minerals supply chain.

I've also realised just how much of a disruptor QPM can be, not only downstream of the TECH project, but also upstream.
    We're in a really good position to assist the NC nickel miners and BB metallurgical coal miners improve their waste product stream/emissions footprint/financial metrics.
    Just as POSCO, LGES or whomever wish to receive our product are going to be able to enjoy an ESG leading input, which will feed into their auto/BESS customers bottom line.
    Basically from excavator to accelerator, the supply chain of the QPM end user is being shown the 21st century way of doing business.

Here's something I bookmarked as I thought it could well play out in our ore supply area, and intend to look further into:
    https://www.container-xchange.com/blog/5-green-shipping-initiatives-reduce-ghg/#:~:text=Green%20shipping%20is%20when%20people,port%20management%2C%20and%20equipment%20management.

Despite the modest DFS delay, have strong conviction in SG and the QPM team making it all happen. what.png
    Last edited by MtnMusic: 26/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $25.29K 743.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154595 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 510000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.