QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM General Discussion Thread, page-666

1. 5,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2162
    Looking at longer term chart patterns in QPM is not particularly relevant IMO. Short term, sure, the market loves it's silly little chart games regardless of anything else, but for QPM we're just going to have to wait for the DFS for our next huge move, and it will be huge. The chart can say whatever it wants but the DFS will completely trump whatever direction the chart might have suggested, and we probably won't get too huge a move before then unless we get something teasing and indication of what we're going to see in the DFS, or if we get a more specific indication of when it will be revealed we might see a speculation rally just before it, but even that will be piddly compared to the move immediately after it.

Looking specifically at the QPM/SYA comparison, I don't think it's relevant and there are multiple reasons to think they're different.

We may still see some more fluctuations guided by the chart, and if it goes low enough without us having any more reason to doubt things will proceed favourably I might increase my punt and buy some more. If it does go ahead we'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $71.28K 2.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3242498 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 824892 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.