QPM 0.00% 3.0¢ queensland pacific metals limited

May I also add LG Energy Solution is the no.1 battery patent...

1. 1,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    May I also add

LG Energy Solution is the no.1 battery patent holder through extensive R&D
    Updated: Aug 18, 2021

Innovation and ingenuity is core to our ethos.

We are dedicated to developing energy storage solutions to help create a renewable and sustainable future.

So far, we have invested 2 trillion won (2.2 billion AUD) into battery research and development (R&D) over the past six years, allocating 5-6 percent of annual revenue into research every year. This commitment towards research has positioned us as the leading battery patent holder in the world with 23,610 patents to our name.

Through our developments, we have been able to be the world's first battery manufacturing company to take the leap into designing lithium-ion batteries based on NCM (nickel cobalt manganese) chemistry which can be found powering the LG RESUs that are in thousands of homes across the world.

We are also slated to supply the world’s first NCMA (nickel cobalt manganese aluminium) batteries that contain as much as 90 percent nickel to our automaker partners in the second half of 2021. One of the reasons we have opted for NCMA chemistry is that it offers a competitive edge in both performance and price. Adding aluminium inside batteries means putting in less cobalt, one of the most expensive raw materials inside batteries that drive up their price.

We have taken the first step in being a global lithium-ion battery leader, and now it is up to us to ensure the next step takes us and our customers to newer heights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 390666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 20451 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.