QPM 0.00% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

QPM PA* thread (*People Analysis), page-49

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    For me the TA gives another clarification of a buy or sell. The business might be booming but the market may not be - or the sheeple may not have followed their shepherd to the stock yet.
    The Shepherd uses TA to find the breakouts - and then the sheeple come merely on their way after notified via twitter (funnily enough named bunch of twits) The shepherd then sells and leaves his sheeple to scramble and undercut each other haha.

TA gives me the advantage of buying into a stock or going BIG on a holding after multiple small purchases
    Bottoms and reversals can be calculated to get in, same for tops - overpricing is a common thing look at APT dont want to sell in the 10s when theres still another 100 to go lol

QPM currently imo has a bullish trading range of low 10.5c and a high of 23c
    If the 10.5c gets broken it will create a bearish trend with resistance at 8-10c or if that breaks 6c
    The sp had been trading along the low range until the 27th may in which it broke out towards ATH.

Anyway.. Shepherds are here ,Sheeple are on their way (look for all the twitter screenshots that pop up)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $25.29K 743.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154595 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 510000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.