QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

qpn - forum, page-44

1. 1,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Totally disagree Reichman.

You only answer selectively and you "report" along the lines of generic opinion thereby satisfying most. very much like basic News Reporters.
    On the other hand a good Investigative Reporter will actually research their topic before bleeting their opinion. Sometimes not as popular but I know which one I prefer.
    As an example you jump onto the Milewski wage topic knowing knowing full well a number of posters will jump onto your bandwagon.
    You ignore the facts of his wage and you fail to draw comparisons on a like for like basis. You also fail to acknowledge his wage with others within the company.

I would be very surprised if you had even the slightest idea of what Milewski has been up to in order to earn his wage. His crime at this stage which looks like it is being corrected is his communication with shareholders.
    There have been many delays which have been outside of the companies control which has been a major disappointment for everyone.
    This is not unique to QPN!

For those who haven't read the Annual Report Milewski was paid approx $300k last year and Bull approx $250K.

I have paid you a compliment in the past Reichman for your clever use of the written word. Way above my standard.
    However I caution posters here that popular consensus is not always wise and not always what it always seems.

It was good to take you off ignore for a while but back you go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.