QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

qpn - forum, page-45

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I still think it is all Horse Sh*te

Why say drilling in June 2012?
    Why say drilling in December 2012?
    Why now a total change of tact?

It looks like making it up as you go. How could this team not have a A-Z plan of what they are doing?

Also I agree 300K is overpaid for a part time gig, just look at the other work he is doing as well. Results will prove his worth. So far no results at all to speak of. Just our money spent on Admin Costs and Exploration.

This could on indefinitely till they run out of cash and change company name again.

There is no one here who believes any differently. If you did the stock would not sit at .002

This should be the buy of the century if anyone here really believed this company was going to produce.

I refuse to drop any more coin on this venture until things change, and so far it hasn't. Nothing has changed since last ANN.

A couple of here say posts about discussions with AM
    receiving huge amounts of thumbs up shows how desperate we are here to get some feedback about the company.

All it says is we may know more in 2-3 months in regards to the new seismic data.

No Drill Date, No Work Plan, Nothing New

Sheep bah bah... or mushrooms... who uses that term?

Bukka and Reichman I like both your posts... but you guys have both just come out again posting recently because of a here-say conversation with the AM

There is nothing to get excited about here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.