QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

qpn - forum, page-46

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Do you even read the posts you reply too? I already stated what he earned last year.

I don't post to 'satisfy' anyone. I post how I see things. And Bukka, how am I "satisfying most"? This is Hot Copper. Given the majority of posts on most companies are upramps, you're contention makes no sense.

How did I "ignore the facts of his wage"? I've already stated what he earns. Again - do you even read the posts you are replying too?

As the conduit of the Company to the market, his effort to keep folk informed has, in my opinion, been less than stellar.

But that's just my opinion. You can differ to my view, but unless you are a member of a chosen few, how would you know what's really been going on?

Maybe I think the vast majority of Top Men in non-profit making junior explorers get paid too much. Doesn't make me right. But it doesn't make me wrong either.

And re. answering selectively, if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.

I hope the company and all shareholders (including you) make money in the months ahead. But why the heck do some posters seem to go out of their way to stick up for people who earn above average wages. Shouldn't we expect above average performance? Why don't more mum and dad investors held them to account more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.