QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

qpn - forum, page-47

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Bukka I have read your comments and those of Reichman with interest.
    Reichman certainly has a dim view of AM and, whether for popularity or as fair comment, questions the level of AM's remuneration in comparison with his performance in keeping the shareholders (i.e the market) informed. And I certainly support that comparison.
    And you Bukka, do appear to be willing to be very forgiving for the lack of clarity and lack of news that AM has been responsible for.

I was pleased to note that Motboy, in a very recent post, picked up on my point that AM's conversation with Motboy still indicated that he had not fully grasped the need to communicate more clearly and the need to do it now. Not in 3 months time.

You said "His crime at this stage which looks like it is being corrected is his communication with shareholders."

I have not yet seen any evidence to satisfy me that he has corrected his situation with his communication coverage.
    Or is he relying on the relaying of comments to Motboy and a few others to pacify the rabble and thereby qualify as "communication".

Perhaps he considers that he has now widened his communication circle from some of the top 20 to some of the HotCopper crowd which thereby allows him to disseminate a bit of carefully selected information to a slightly wider (and more vociferous) audience.

Whether there are other examples of companies that are poor communicators is not the point. I want a company that tells me clearly what is going on and if there are hold ups, then I deserve to know why.

Pretty simple stuff really.

Shareholders then get to trust management and not feel that they are being treated like mushrooms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.