QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

qpn - forum, page-50

1. 3,815 Posts.
    And yet again, Bukka, you have missed the point of my posts.

The thrust of this discussion, centres around my agreeing with the view put forward by Kiril in the post that was kindly shared by lilly10 back on Oct. 4. Specifically, the following :-

"He asked what my intention was about nominating new directors onto the board. I explained the only one I was looking to change was him'.

"He squirmed a bit and said well you understand that it's not me, it's a team effort...we are a team. I said no, you lead that team and for the 12 months you have been leader your communication has been unacceptable, we are all big boys and can handle the delays, we can't handle being ignored".

To quote you from your last post, "I too would like a detailed explanation on progress or lack of during the last 12 mths".

Where we appear to differ, is that whereas you think his wage is acceptable, because of the above stated reasons, I think his lack of communication over the afore-mentioned period makes him overpaid during that period. You seem to forget that people on this thread for many, many months have been telling us how they would write emails that didn't get replied to. And many months ago, I seriously doubt if those emails were in any way hostile in content. If emails have become more hostile, isn't it likely that came after months of no replies?

If communication improves moving forward, then great. Maybe he'll be more than worth his wage. But for the past 12 months, in the area to which this discussion has predominantly been about, even you appear to concur that he has performed below a reasonable level.

Let's just hope there is an improved level of communication moving forward so that ALL shareholders know what's going on with the company.

My posts have never been about how hard he does or doesn't work. It's about the views shared at the start of this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.