QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

qpn indoesnesia market about to expand xxx

1. 394 Posts.
    Wow if you are not excited by Indonesia growth and what they want to do for their stakeholders sorry go home...

Perhaps we should all move there and Invest.

PS I am off there in May after my trip to Europe for this month my Aus husband and I(I am fr Hong Kong) who are now retired are looking forward to what happens with QPN and have invested a small sum over 10 million in this company and have advised other investors in HK and my native CHINA ROCKS !

I now know QPN Has potential exposure
    MOYLES AND CO INVOLVED!
    WORLD WODE SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM!
    Ken Bull/Anthony M
    DIRECTORS GUS SIMPSON ETC BOTH NON
    AND CURRENT WORLD WIDE OIL AND GAS EXPERIENCE!
    LAND ACREAGE IS HUGE AND LOOKS GREAT

YES I Ph JOHNATHAN WHITE LATE FRIDAY PERTH TIOME AND HE WAS SO NICE AND EXCITED WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

INCLUDING STRONG STOCK UPTAKE OVER THE LAST X 2 MONTH!
    INCLUDING THEIR TOP 20 SHAREHOLDERS

Sorry cannot advise..

I await their news soon...

Great weather in Indo!

REFERENCE JARKATA GLOBE

QPN DETAILS FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO CONTACT
    No
    Internet Address http://www.qpnl.com.au
    Registered Office Address Unit 17, Level 2, Spectrum Building, 100 Railway Road, SUBIACO, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6008
    Head Office Telephone +61 8 9380 9920
    Head Office Fax +61 8 9381 5064

Indonesia’s construction market is predicted to reach Rp 400 trillion ($41 billion) this year on the back of infrastructure development, a contractor association chief said on Wednesday.

Sudarto, head of the Indonesia Contractor Association (AKI), said the national construction market in 2013 will grow 20 percent from last year’s Rp 330 trillion, on the back of infrastructure development encouraged by the government. The domestic construction market has big potential, he said, adding that its value was Rp 250 trillion in 2011.

“We predict this year the construction projects’ value will be Rp 400 trillion and Rp 480 trillion in 2014,” Sudarto said. “Since two years ago, the construction sector contributed 8 percent to the 2011 gross domestic product and 10 percent of GDP in 2012, and for this year it is predicted to take up to 11 to 12 percent.”

State and regional budgets as well as government-owned enterprises and the private sector contribute to the construction market.

“The funds [for construction projects] from State Budget are lower than the private sectors, but still it is needed to trigger the developments,” he said.

He said the government’s commitment to infrastructure development appeared in the 2013 State Budget, which allocated 11.76 percent of the total Rp 1,657.9 trillion budget for infrastructure.

Indonesia’s infrastructure lags behind that of many other nations. According to the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index for 2012, Indonesia ranked 59 out of 155 countries assessed. The index reflects the perceptions of global freight forwarders doing business with Indonesia.

Indonesia has improved its performance since 2010, when its rank was 75, but the Performance Index for 2012 showed the country behind neighbors Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand. It also falls short of China, India, Taiwan and South Korea.

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has sought to accelerate projects focused on revitalizing services and developing new infrastructure. Last year, Yudhoyono inaugurated eight projects, all part of the Master Plan for the Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesia’s Economic Development (MP3EI), with a total investment value of $15.8 billion.

They include a floating storage and regasification unit in West Java; enhanced oil recovery projects from Pertamina EP, Pertamina Hulu Energi and Pertamina EP Cepu; and gas processing plants in Sungai Kenawang and Pulau Gading.

MP3EI is a 15-year, Rp 4,000 trillion infrastructure blueprint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.