QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

qpn land work over?

1. 394 Posts.
    I know that Mr Ken Bull plays a vital part as COO or Chief Operating officer along with the whole management team.

He knows the system and processes,Contacts and competitors

Has as over 30 years international experience in the oil and gas sector, primarily in the management and operation of onshore and offshore drilling, well completion and production operations.

Why Mr Bull also has a combined five years of direct operating experience in South Sumatra working with Stanvac, Asameria Petroleum and ARCO conducting workovers, completions and well testing in and around the South Sumatran Basin. Ken has also worked with for PDO (Shell) Oman, BSP (Shell) Brunei, Delhi/Santos Petroleum and New Guinea Energy(ASX: NGE).

He was previously employed by Indonesian based Kufpec and Kalrez Petroleum where he managed the drilling and production operations of the Seram Island Oil and Gas Project.

He has also worked for Entek Energy (ASX: ETE) where he was responsible for all drilling, workover, completion and safety at their operations in the U.S.

Like most we should have an update soon...
    They do have incentives???

Like most we expect a positive drilling message by the end of this month or within the month, I like some others have been disappointed with clarity and communication,but things do take time in this part of the world.

I still hold - and ST Buy - Any further predictions???
    LET'S HOPE IT DOESN'T RAIN FROM NOW UNTIL THE WET SEASON!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.