QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

qpn land work over?, page-14

1. 1,868 Posts.
    I don't know what you read Cham but I reckon these guys know how to drill etc

http://www.addenergy.no/well-management/category583.html

What we do:

We are a Well Engineering Consultancy headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, and with additional overseas offices in Singapore and Yangon. The company has established a reputation as a leading provider of well engineering and drilling project management services to the onshore and offshore oil & gas industry in Australia and internationally. We have extensive experience from both onshore and offshore projects with a range of well conditions and technologies, including:

Deepwater operations
    Remote operations
    Extended reach drilling
    HPHT wells
    Multilateral completions
    Unconventional oil and gas
    Our professional services cover the following broad areas: each of the bullets below will hotlink to separate pages with text as given below

Drilling Project Management
    Drilling and Development Feasibility Studies
    Commercial support
    Development of management systems
    Well engineering audits, peer reviews and benchmarking
    Unplanned event investigation
    HSSEQ Consulting Services
    add energy comprises a team of more than 50 drilling and completions professionals, with a core team of permanent staff drilling and completions engineers and administrative functions, supported by long term consultants. As an integrated well engineering and drilling project management consultancy, we have a depth of expertise that is difficult to match outside major operating companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.