QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

qpn still a stock to watch?!!!and invest!!

1. 394 Posts.
    Most are positive that QPN and Indo stakeholders are aware of their potential.
    QPN Has hugh potential and a massive Oil and Gas holding underground,we all know, we re waiting on news from QPN management???

Like most we know they can produce with their expertise and backers Suggest still watch QPN stock to watch!!!
    A number of day traders have panic...

Okay the top 20 shareholders or 36 % have not changed over the last 12 months.
    The directors and managements have increased their stock holdings.

My Asians collegues - also in Indo and Australians and NZ Mates are still buying up!
    Anyway we have place a buy up order... won't stay how much.

Review QPN top 20 shareholders!!!
    WHY???
    Oil and GAS IS INCREASING WORLDWIDE
    INDO and Neighbours, are asking all contractors for help due to lack off demand and under supply and prices have increased!

Fracking Worldwide is on the increase also lack of oil and Gas supply and demand???
    We have sold off recently but due to recent news from my contacts,we have large volumes on ST Buy???

If QPN drill soon,and spud,,, suggest this could be the Junior stock for 2013/14

I am not a financial investor

Suggest you all review QPN Website.... current prices most know could be the bargin for 2013 if they get it right???

Don't forget QPN COMPETITORS OR NEIGHBOURS ARE MAJOR COMPANIES WORLDWIDE!!!

Good Luckxxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.